SOCCER CAMP NEW YORK 2018
1. What activities will the participants do? Theory, practice or both?
Theory and practice both will be carried out depending on the time the participant has chosen to be in the camp.
2. Is there a specific schedule for that camp?
Full time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
part time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
3. What is the difference between a part-time and full-time participant? Do they have the same activities?
Part-time participants have their own training assignments. Our goal is that they have a complete experience as in the full-time camp.
4. What is included in the registration fee, uniforms, lunch, drinks or snacks?
The registration fee includes uniforms (shirt, shorts and socks).
- Children are responsible for bringing their own lunch. Only snacks and water will be provided since some children have allergies to certain foods and for this reason we want to avoid any incidents to our participants.
6. If any of the participants get injured, will they have medical assistance? Who will cover these expenses?
Each child must have medical insurance. Parents will be responsible for all medical expenses.
7. In case of an emergency with any of the participants, who will be the first person you would call? What is your criterion for such an important decision?
In case of emergency the first to call will be to the competent authorities which will be providing immediate medical assistance, if circumstances require it. We will also have informed parents of any situation happening with their child.
8. On the day of registration, is it necessary to pay the total amount stipulated by the Camp? Or is there another payment method?
Yes, the total amount is due the day of registration. Payment will only be made online.
9. Is there a penalty for canceling the registration? If yes, what are the specific clauses regarding the payment and cancellation of the registration?
Regarding the cancellation, only 100% will be returned 60 days prior the start of the camp; 50% will be returned 30 days before the starting date and 25% returned 20 days or less prior to the date.
10. Where is the Camp located?
Stony Brook University, Campus Recreation South Field Complex Field A, B, C. 39 John Toll Drive, Stony Brook, NY 11794.
11. Will the participants have to present some identification the day the camp starts?
Yes, each participant must present a personal ID.
We have included the most common questions and answers that have been ask to us. These will help you have extensive information about the Soccer Camp that will take place the month of July. If you wish to register, please come to our location at 433 Edgewood Ave, Smithtown NY 11787. Hours:11:00 am to 1:00 Monday – Friday.